Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in Review


With the coming of the New Year it is always fitting to look back at where ones life has taken them in the previous year. It is usually filled with ups and down and hopefully you can look back at all your accomplishments and be proud. At the same time you also take a look at some of your failures, because they are what give your accomplishments flavor. As 2009 comes to a close, you take all these experiences and morph them into what you hope to accomplish in the year 2010.
I have a lot to be thankful for in 2009!!! Not that I didn’t make any mistakes and in truth this year was full of them. But through these mistakes you learn a lot about yourself and hope that you never make the same mistake again. Life can take many turns but if you learn and don’t repeat your mistakes you will be constantly changing to better oneself.
One of my favorite reasons why I love to take pictures is to record these moments and stories in my life. For me a picture is more then just a picture or a series of pixels. It is in essence a story. A story of how that picture came to be taken and processed. Every picture starts with how you came to be at that place at that time. Then something catches your eye and for some reason you want to record this snapshot in time. After you record the snapshot, you might edit it then post it for the entire world to see. This is also one of the best parts because you get to share that story with the world. It truly is a magical experience!
So for this past year I have put together a gallery of some of my favorite moments in time. Not only are these some of my favorite pictures but also they are moments that stand out as a story worth being told. So I will end by saying that a picture is worth a thousand words but a story will last forever!!!

To all you fans out there, thank you!!!!!!
And
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!